Recipe | Pumpkin Oat Cookies
We haven't really had any fall weather yet, maybe one or two chilly mornings. It has been mostly humid and rainy the last few weeks. But nonetheless I am enjoyed pumpkin season, even if it doesn't feel like it's pumpkin season.
Last week I shared a recipe for
and later this week I will be sharing a recipe for Easy Vegan Pumpkin Bars. It's all kinds of pumpkin up in here.
In other news, I recently published my frist e-cookbook!
includes over 20 super unique recipes with photos of each cookie and easy to follow instructions. You can download it to your Kindle or free Kindle app for just $7.99. That comes to just $0.31 per recipe!
If you've already downloaded it,
. That'd be super. Please and thank you. If you promise to leave a nice little review, I will write another book in the series, on brownies or cupcakes!
Pumpkin Oat Cookies
½ cup butter, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup vegetable oil
½ tsp vanilla
2 eggs, room temperature
½ cup pumpkin puree
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup rolled oats
¼ tsp baking soda
½ tsp cream of tartar
¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
½ tsp salt
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter. Once smooth and creamy, add the sugars. Mix and add the vegetable oil, vanilla, and eggs. Mix. Mix in the pumpkin puree.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining dry ingredients with a whisk. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined.
3. Cover the bowl and chill the dough for one hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line three baking sheets with parchment paper.
5. Scoop the dough with a 1” cookie dough scoop and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking.
Share a photo if you try out this recipe, using #littlecitykitchen